Meta Education System in the 2035
What is Knovo
Knovo is an AR+VR school education assistance system with built-in reward system designed for students in Metaverse. It provides customized assignments based on both student’s school curriculum and personal interests generated by artificial intelligence. It not only helps students to easily review learned knowledge from classes and apply them in real contexts with the peer in a gamified manner, but also let them explore new subjects and possible future career interests.
• With the large energy consumptions of cloud services, AI training, data mining and so on, it difficult to making carbon progress while the continuing development of Metaverse.
• The metaverse could contribute substantially to emissions with developing advanced computer-efficient technologies and sufficiently running on carbon-free energy.
• Large corporations and government started to use decentralized network to improve recycling process, track carbon emission, build decentralized power facilities, and helping the planet.
• Personal XR devices / 3D displays produced by companies like Apple and Google will overtake smartphone’s sales as more life/work-related services emerge on these platforms.
• Next-gen web services that provides immersive 3D experiences and universal, open-source accessibility like HTML/CSS will dominant the market, powered by technologies like Universal Scene Description and Cloud Computing from companies like NVIDIA.
• The rapid development of quantum computing rapidly changes the landscape of decentralization and cryptocurrency. New standards are been pushed and established to enable quantum security.
• BCI technology has been proven effective in the medical industries and more companies like neuralink are trying to push user’s digital experience even further with such technology.
Haptic gloves are already selling to regular customers and scientists are researching on the next-gen tech called Reskin, which is a deformed plastic skin, can act as touch sensor for connect applied force experience with metaverse.
• Amplify Experiences with Phygital Interactivity that support the sense of realism in e-commerce to deliver memorable (shareable) 360° marketing activations.
• More humans will be able to innovate new goods and services within metaverse reality which allows more potential the economic growth and innovations.
• The embassy in the Metaverse may become a part of the diplomatic system in the Metaverse, and may assume part of the economic function. Influence.
• Large technology companies may become important “players” in international politics to a certain extent in the future.
• Political Scandals in the Metaverse Will Impact ‘Real World’ Elections.
• New Political Ideologies and Classes Could Form.
• Easier Mobilization for Global Fascist Movements.
• Metaverse probably will read more of your personal information (ex: Biometric Data, Brainwaves...) which may cause more serious data privacy issue.
• Merging Offline And Online Commerce. Metaverse technology will allow brands to offer shoppers a highly personalized digital experience.
• Remote Work, Job Interviews, Business Meetings And Live Events Will All Be Conducted On The Metaverse.
• The value of metaverse for education provides assistance for running classes. It creates an immersive learning experience for students to learn knowledge.