"Loic. I want to challenge you."
The Marketing and Communication Director of my web agency wanted to sell a new Christmas offer for new and current customers. She needed a very quick website with links redirecting to our e-commerce platform.
- Even if the website would be created for new and current customers, my Marketing and Communication Director was my client.
- The project should be finished in November, 1st so I started in mid-September. (Christmas time starts in October, 1st)
- I was the Web Designer and Front-End Developer
During the meeting, I asked for some details :
- What did we do last years?
- Are there any technical constraints?
- How many mockups did she want?
- Is someone will work with me?
She said they already had a landing page for current customers last years but it needed a redesign. The only technical constraint was the landing page will have to be easily duplicated for new customers not having a website and for customers already having a website. The landing page had to have a responsive design and a non-responsive design. She wanted three mockups. I would have had a team to work with me after introducing my mockups and I had two weeks to prepare something.
Immediately after the meeting, I began thinking about the quick way to create a website which users would be redirected to the e-commerce platform.