Hello Again & Welcome to Crime In Music!
A podcast created to showcase my web development skills & content management abilities:
Inspired by my background in music & the popular niche of #truecrime podcasts
CrimeInMusic.com was created in TextWrangler using HTML5 & CSS3 markup
- In just 8 months we had 1,000 unique downloads
- Within a 1-year of starting we hit 15,000+ downloads
- After only 1-year of production we obtained recurring sponsors & advertisers
- We track our analytics over: iTunes Connect, Google Analytics, Stitcher Partners & Spotify for Podcasters
- Continually ranked in the Top 10-100 in US, UK & Australian Podcast Charts
Creating a Media Company
With just a laptop and the technology available on-line today, you have everything you need to start a digital media company.
Marketing & Design Department
If you're going to make a monster, you better be able to tame a monster. Implementing a social media content calendar and content library helps save time and keep consistent exposure.
All graphics: logos, favicons, episode collages & ads sets were created using Adobe Photoshop
Promotional video ads for each episode are made with iMovie
- QR Stickers were made w/ help from a QR code designer Vince Hua at Fiverr.com
- Our RSS Feed is connected to 15+ Streaming Services
- We actively engage w/ listeners on: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & SpeakPipe
- Mailer-Lite is used to manage our email Newsletter
CEO, that's me!
"...the same thing we do every night, try and take over the world!"
- Research, write & edit 26 episodes a year
- Currently in talks w/ 2 large networks for distribution deals
- Create Ad proposals based on analytics
- Acquired 5 Star Garage Door as a recurring Advertiser in less than a year!
- Actively collaborate w/ other podcasts: promo swaps, guest spots & interviews
- Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org