Imagine Google Street View, but in the sky!
This was the initial idea at Skyward Industries that kickstarted my project: Skyview Fiji. As the Project Development Lead, my job was to conceptualize, scope, design, coordinate and build our first prototype that we could pitch to potential customers. This involved:
- Competitive analysis on what was already out on the market
- Research specialized tools and industry partners we could work with.
- Identifying and sourcing both hardware and software required for the project.
- Designing and testing the user interface of the product.
- Capturing and editing 360 imagery (Photoshop) with the drone pilots.
- Coordinating with overseas developers and building a functional MVP
It was my responsibility to deliver on these outcomes while juggling other aerial mapping and filming work with the rest of the Skyward team.