IoT hydration project
I was working on this project during my employment with the Bellabeat Inc. In line with the strategic goals of the Bellabeat wellness app that was already on the market for 3 years, the company management decided that the next development activities should address the commonly perceived challenge for women - hydration and healthy water intake.
The goal was to integrate hardware and software through:
- Spring glass bottle with a sensor- new hardware
- New hydration feature within the existing Bellabeat app
- My job was to design a hydration feature
- The feature was designed and developed from scratch with an in-house product team
- Apart from me and another UX designer, our team consisted of UI designer and a product manager.
- Since we already solved the UX challenges of IoT connectivity, the main focus for the hydration feature was exploring the best way to support users' hydration related needs
Bellabeat app can be downloaded here.